100 dvd's price

5 replies [Last post]
johnxl1s

looking for a price/quote for 100 DVD's, 25min on dvd, to include scratched title top and bottom ,black print,+postage .

john.

Mark M

Hi John, what do you mean by "scratched title top and bottom"?

Are you wanting these packaged in any way? Amray cases? Paper slips? Or just returned on a spindle?

Cheers
Mark

Adobe Certified Professional Premiere Pro CS6, Premiere Pro CC

Adobe Community Professional

johnxl1s

thermal. just the dvd's
j

Dave R Smith

Hi John,

I can do 100 *DVD with colour on-body printing and laminate coating for £165 plus £10 p&p (or collect).
(Black only, no laminate, £125 +£10 p&p,laminate £10 extra)
Printing is ink-jet (higher dpi than thermal).
Artwork required at 300 dpi tif or jpg, pc format.

aztecvideo.co.uk

Dave.
Note: Closed 24Dec- 2 Jan inclusive while elves are freelancing.

Charles

I can do them as well John and don't close over Xmas / N.Year, plain black text inkjet or Ian at Lynx DV can do them and seal as well,no idea of cost.

Regards
Charles
avsvideo.co.uk

Ian at LynxDV.com

depends on requirements, media make, whether they are packed in cases and the cases sealed, whether the disc is laminated etc.

I.E. 100 Ritek, Duplicated, Printed, disc lamination, Cover Insert and packed in DVD Case with seal £1.00 +VAT Per disc.

Delivery is negotiable, depending on actual quantity (but work on £5 up to 100 discs, 101+ free).

Laminate is ClearCoat heat applied by dedicated machine, there are several people on here who can vouch for it's quality - we do not spray the disc, all printing is Inkjet and higher the resolution the better the quality.

Customer supplies all artwork and 1 dvd master to work from, proof supplied before work is started and once ok is given no refunds or changes can be done.

We do a lot of this so turnaround is about 3-5 days from the ok being given.
"Authentic" seled hologram discs can also be supplied but not till 2nd week of Jan now.

Any questions email me directly on sales@lynxdv.com

edit, just noticed, Ireland deliveries will cost extra.

Cheers
Ian

LynxDV.com