Ch.69 to Ch.38

No replies
John Willett
John Willett's picture
Joined: Jun 1 2001

Just a reminder for people with a Ch.69 licence.

You need to get your claim in before the end of the year to get the Government compensation for moving to Ch.38.

If you were using Ch.69 illegally without a licence - tough luck, there is no compensation - Ch.69 will be totally illegal after 2012 as it's being taken over for Europe-wide wireless broadband.

A picture tells a thousand words, but sound tells a thousand pictures.