HDMI leads at £4.99 again

8 replies [Last post]
RayL

The sign board outside my local Lidl says that from next Monday (24th November) they will be selling 2M HDMI leads for £4.99. There was a similar offer (flagged here) some time back and I bought a couple - they work very well.

Ray L

Dave R Smith

I can beat you. ;) Only just.
£2.70 plus post = £4.97 (but only 1.8m long).
http://www.cableuniverse.co.uk/catalog/cables/value-hdmi-to-hdmi-cable-18m.html
Cheaper for multiples and other cable lengths available.

RayL

Useful supplier. I notice that they do HDMI cables with a right-angle connector at one end.

Ray

Dave R Smith

I didn't spot that but useful.
It amused me that the 'slimmest TV in the world' by LG I looked at had it connectors in the usual facing out position, rather than accepting cables flush with back. Rather defeats point of compact wall mount otherwise.

Bob Aldis
Dave R Smith wrote:
I didn't spot that but useful.
It amused me that the 'slimmest TV in the world' by LG I looked at had it connectors in the usual facing out position, rather than accepting cables flush with back. Rather defeats point of compact wall mount otherwise.

I noticed that. They had it showing with just component and mains lead, but it looked like it needed all right-angle leads. Shame.

Bob Aldis

ChrisG
Quote:
The sign board outside my local Lidl says that from next Monday (24th November) they will be selling 2M HDMI leads for £4.99. There was a similar offer (flagged here) some time back and I bought a couple - they work very well.

....and if as predicted (the shops must be v.quiet today if anyone has any common sense) VAT is reduced to 15% they should be cheaper than that after Monday ;)

Dave R Smith
Attention moderators

Attention moderators
All posts by gold4495 appear to be contrary to rules/spirit of forum.

mooblie
mooblie's picture

He's been dealt with - thanks!

Martin - DVdoctor in moderation. Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Flame1