PD170 and Sennheiser Radio mics-ew100 G2

2 replies [Last post]
Oku

Hello all,

Can you please explain/advice the best settings for the above.
For example, the two inputs channels on the PD170, in which one should I, or would you connect the transmitter; what would be your output and input settings on both the camera and radio mics, etc. etc.

In a nutshell, how would you set up both systems settings in a church, for example.

Thank you in advance.

oku

Z Cheema

Oku, when I first went I asked the same question, I got all my gear out and connected it all together and then tried it out, asking what if all the time, and then finally came to the best way of working for me. physical contact works wonders as you tend to remember things when you do panic in a hectic situation.

I decided on the Right channel for my radio on the Sony 9000, why because R = Radio = Right and so would remember what channel when editing, also R = Red again the right channel, so my leads are coloured accordingly.

As for the audio I placed mics as they would be on the day and did test recordings and adjust the settings accordingly

By the way you will be connecting the receiver not the transmitter into the camera

See playing really does help see logic and sense.

Oku

Thank you Z, for your logic and sense

oku