Seed posting - with a link to a £2.99, four-port FireWire PCI card

1 reply [Last post]
bcrabtree

I know it sounds too good to be true but check out this HEXUS posting about a £2.99, four-port FireWire PCI card from Amazon - and it seemingly even comes with a FireWire cable!

The cheapest way to buy is probably to add a card to your next Amazon order (to save on postage) but I'd understand if you just went totally MAD and decided to buy just the card - the total cost being £6.22 (yes, postage is more than the product itself!).

Do please, let us know whether you agree with the thoughts of the people who've reviewed the product already on Amazon (reactions there are largely very positive).

Oh, and welcome to the new DVdoctor.bargains forum - the place for you to tell others about the bargains you've discovered and to see what good stuff others have come up with.

Know a couple of things, though.

If you are an individual wanting to sell a product, then please use the Classified forum.

If you are a commercial outfit and think that the DVdoctor members would welcome knowing about a particular bargain you are offering, then do please email me at [email=bSPAMcrabtree@cix.co.uk]bSPAMcrabtree@cix.co.uk[/email] and I'll see what we can do about posting something on your behalf (but remember to remove the word SPAM from my email address or it won't get through).

Bob C

bcrabtree
Perhaps not the ideal starting point for the bargains forum!

Sods Law (or is it the nature of bargains?) - I needed to place an order with Amazon last night and thought it wouldn't hurt to add one of these cards to it, only to find that, at that time (and now, still), the only stockist seemed to be external to Amazon and so there'd be an additional delivery charge.

Grrr!

Bob C