Womble MPEG - Free today only - 22/11/09 @ GAOTD

4 replies [Last post]
foxvideo
foxvideo's picture

Often mentioned on here, a useful tool for the toolbox, free today on Giveawayoftheday

Dave Farrants Fox Video Editing

Gyr

Comments lower down the page on that link you supplied seem to suggest that it's an older version with some limitations.

Perhaps its the frequent situation where you get a free download but have to pay to make it fully serviceable.

foxvideo
foxvideo's picture
Gyr wrote:
Comments lower down the page on that link you supplied seem to suggest that it's an older version with some limitations.

Perhaps its the frequent situation where you get a free download but have to pay to make it fully serviceable.

The information contained in my post is for general information purposes only. I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to my post above or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the post for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. ;)

Dave Farrants Fox Video Editing

Paul Richmond

Just downloaded, the full product name is Womble MPEG VCR & it does appear to be an older product.
However it supports the import and editing VOB files (amongst others) so making it ideal for removing commercials from my off air dvd recordings as I have just experimented with.
Many thanks for the heads up, it's just what I've been looking for,
Paul

steve

Seems like it is a 30 day trial.

Steve