Flickering screens

No replies
Joined: Feb 15 2001

There used to be a device called 'The Shutter'made by a company called Westgate which was used on professional camcorders like a Sony BVW400 (some time ago you'll understand). The camera had to be modified and the device plugged in to the socket. When switched on, by rotating a dial you could get rid of the flicker on a monitor. This must have been 10 years ago. I'd have thought someone would have produced a solution for the serious amateur market by now.